Many of us Heritage pediatricians are parents and have raised children. We know the feeling of being overwhelmed and needing quick useful by information. We hope you will find this page a useful additional resource to the excellent service we strive to provide you with. Pediatric Resources
Apps and Services
Text4baby is a free app and text information service for pregnant women and new moms. Three times a week you’ll get a text message with information on how to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Text messages provide tips on subjects that are on your mind during pregnancy and after giving birth like breastfeeding, car seat safety, development of your baby, immunizations, and of course- labor and delivery.
- Nurture your own health during this exciting time: emotional well being, exercise and fitness, nutrition, prenatal care, safe sleep, and quitting smoking.
- The text messages are timed with your due date and after baby’s birth. So you’ll always have the right information right when you need it
- The free Text4baby app makes it even easier for you to get critical health and safety information!
- You can even use the app to help remind you of appointments! Give yourself one less thing to remember.
- As the perfect companion to the text messages, you’ll get more health and safety tips and access fun, interactive features, including:
- How your baby is growing each week
- Your progress and medical updates
- Fun quizzes