COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
At Heritage Victor Valley
Due to current shipping and manufacturing delays, there is NO guarantee there will be vaccine when a patient calls to schedule and appointment or when a voicemail is returned. If there are no appointments available, we will add patients to the waiting list. We hope in time, the supply of vaccine will be steady and we can reach all those who are in need of a vaccination!
Phase 1A, Tiers 1 -3
Phase B, Tier 1
- Acute care, psychiatric (mental health providers, substance abuse providers) and correctional facility hospitals.
- Skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and similar settings for older or medically vulnerable individuals.
- Paramedics, EMTs, EMS First Responders, (CPR, Basic Life Support, etc.) and others providing emergency medical services.
- Dialysis Centers.
- Intermediate care, for persons who need non-continuous nursing supervision and supportive care.
- Home health care and in-home supportive services.
- Community health workers, including promotoras.
- Mental health and substance use disorder services.
- Public health field staff.
- Primary care clinics, including FQHCs, Rural Health Centers, correctional facility clinics, and urgent care clinics.
- Speciality clinics.
- Laboratory workers.
- Dental/oral health clinics.
- Pharmacy staff not working in settings at higher tiers.
- Emergency services (fire, police)
- Teachers and support staff providing in-class services
- Food & agriculture (farmworkers, grocery store workers, food supply chain)
- Transportation and logistics (public transit, postal service)
- Industrial, residential, commercial sectors, and sheltering facilities and services
- Critical manufacturing
- Incarcerated individuals
Please leave a message as directed by the recorded message. A Heritage representative will contact you soon.